Thursday 2 January 2014

The last of 2013 before I forget

This post is exactly what it says on the tin. While searching through photos, I came across a bunch from the last few months. Months where I thought I was doing my best and nothing was working, months where it felt like not a lot of my passions were getting a chance because of other things going on in my life. I was uplifted to come across them in all their heartfelt glory today. 2014 has an awesome feeling about it. It's gonna be a goodie!

Here you go....
Enjoy the year and remember, don't sweat the small stuff and enjoy all the little things-they're what surprise you after a long spell of things going wrong and make you smile from ear to ear :)

Quinces from the market in Temple Bar-never seen them before
 
 
Fumbally café brilliance

The best gluten free chocolate cake you'll ever taste
 
Squash-my favourite

Hidden road side gems

Shells café at its best

Storm brewing behind Ben Bulben, Sligo

Nasturtiums and kale from the garden

Roasted garlic squash with piri piri and toasted sesame kale-yum!

Rogue tomatoes that grew and grew
 
Courgette and nasturtium seeds from the garden!

Gorgeous, captivating calendula

Nasturtium salad-the bonus crop of the year

Fresh Dill and nasturtium pods for capers
 
 

Permaculture community garden

Cooking up a storm with Josefina!

Light in Fairview park

Listed building courtyard in the rain in Temple Bar
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment